Sunday, October 15, 2006

One Month and counting




Hello everyone - It is official that we have less than one month until baby #2 comes into the world and poor Casey has been working his rear end off in order to get us into the upstairs before then (as we don't have room for two pack-n-plays in our make shift bedroom).
The pictures in this section show how we no longer have a chimney in our house (which meant knocking out the chimney that went through the kitchen...Kenner will have fun with this) so that Casey can run the plumbing for our bathroom and our central vac plumbing down to the basement. The other picture is of the bricks that were taken out last night from the part of the chimney in the kitchen. Casey did the demo and I moved the bricks...yes all of them and 8.5 months pregnant. That is why I am being a lazy bumm today and can't move my right leg due to a fun little pain. I will be good...because I have a student teacher who will be my sub...but she won't be able to graduate unless she finishes her student teaching (her last day is Halloween). I at least have to make it that long. If everything goes as planned, 11/10 will be the big day. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of bricks....Rhiannon, what are you doing lifting those??? I suppose your close enough to the end that your probably ready for an early greeting from baby #2.