Thursday, November 16, 2006

Welcome to the world - Patton Elge Svitak






Hello everyone! My name is Patton Elge Svitak. I was born on November 10, 2006 at 1:07 weighing in at 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I have a lot of brown hair and my initial nickname was "Fuzz." My great grandpa Jimmy told my parents that I should be named "The general" because everyone was referring to me as Mister. It wasn't so confusing to me, but it was to my big brother. Everyone calls him Mister...so for the record - my name is "The general" and my big brother's name is "Mister." He is a great guy, my big bro, that is! He likes to pet me like a dog. I can't wait to grow up so that we can play together. I am getting hungry..."Mom! Where are you?"
signing out - The General

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! You guys have two handsome fella's now! Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

woooowwwww so cute

Unknown said...

OMG HE IS SO CUTE BTW HE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!! ;-;