Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pics of Patton

Here is our little peanut! I was able to get a few shots of Patton while Kenner was busy putting his shoes in the microwave. Poor Patton isn't going to have as many pictures as his big brother, because I can never have enough time to get the camera out before I get to chase his big brother:) Where is my big brother to hold me while my mom takes our picture for our family Christmas card? That is right...Kenner was jumping on the bed and running around with his head cut off. That is why you got a naughty or nice Christmas card. Kenner was not cooperating for Patton and mommy...but oh well!
Patton in Grandma Jan's cradle. Kenner has a picture of him in it too...but Patton fits a bit better than his enormous counterpart!

WAIT! That isn't Patton...but it is his pacifier! The pacifier robber has been caught red-"mouthed."

No comments: