Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HIT 1000!!!

Wow! It is amazing how many hits I have had on my blog! Thanks to all of you that check it so often. It is one of my resolutions to keep it more up to date...for you and for me. I am attempting to put 210 pictures in to photo albums times 2 (one for PAtton and one for Kenner) without my blog...I would be completely lost.

If you don't have one...they are very easy and great to keep your life on the "books." My sister Annie just started one! Way to go Annie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many relatives do you have that you get over 1000 hits on this blog...can I advertise on here! Having a blast in Utah, waiting for it to warm up today. Have a great 2008!

Aint Cracker

JAR Family said...

Congrats!.... I need to learn how to do that... I will maybe try tonight.

Thanks for all of your help in getting my blog set up!

Andrea

Astraea said...

Aint Cracker never posts on my blog and I just hit 6000!!! What's up with that?