Monday, April 07, 2008

Our new cousin Rylan!

Okay Annie and Jeremy...I am blogging about your baby before you are! I guess I can say I am the proud Aunt and will get to brag first about my adorable new nephew - Rylan (like Ryan with an L) Scott Richardson.
Rylan's name is Olive(r) before he entered this world, so I made t-shirts for all the boys. Kenner wanted a girl, so his said, "I want Olive" with a bow on the olive. Patton's said, "I want Oliver" and Rylan's just had the olives on it.
Imagine my life with three children evenly spaced out...this picture is what you would see! BOY am I glad that God blessed Jeremy and Annie with a new addition 15 months after Patton than blessing me! AMEN!
Patton isn't sure about this whole baby thing

Patton: Oh! This is the kid we were celebrating his birth at 1:45 - 3:30 am on Friday morning?
Kenner was talking with Rylan...it was adorable!


Okay Annie and Jeremy...I am blogging about your baby before you are! I guess I can say I am the proud Aunt and will get to brag first about my adorable new nephew - Rylan (like Ryan with an L) Scott Richardson.

Welcome to the fam Rylan! I love you already!

2 comments:

Astraea said...

What a little peanut! Kenner is so sweet holding him. :)

JAR Family said...

Okay, so I am trying to blog however, the last time I tried... someone called for me. So, that is my main goal today... with lots of pictures.