Monday, July 19, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

so Casey is gone again this week and he maybe isn't the biggest fan of freezer cooking, because he likes my cooking better. I can't complain, but boy it is fun when he is gone. EASY cooking for me:)

Monday:
L: Lean Cuisine - yes this the last of it...
D: Mom's Style Burger Helper - Freezer cooking with home grown corn (last year's supply)

Tuesday:
L: Lunch with friends
D: Honey Lemon Chicken on the grill with Cheesy Zucchini Casserole I am attempting to use my zucchini in ways that my boys don't know what it is. We will see if this works?

Wednesday:
L: Tony's Pizza and salad
D: Popcorn chicken and Mozzerella Sticks and salad (so not good for you, but really good to eat:))

Thursday:
L: Crafting day and Dr's Appt = eating out
D: Pool Party in Omaha - Hamburgers and Hot Dogs

Friday:
L: Green Bean Casserole
D: Leftovers

Saturday:
L: Neighbor's bday party
D: Leftovers or popcorn chicken again:)

Sunday:
Casey comes home some time...so we will let him decide.

Have a great week!

No comments: