Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Instead of posting to the world on facebook of how thankful I am w the intimate crowd of my blog.... Haha

I am so thankful to be able to host thanksgiving dinner for my mom and dad and our family today. The life God has laid out for me is so great. I am continually challenged to find the good in each circumstance. Recently it hasn't been so tough. I am thankful for a loving handy husband who is really working very hard to put a roof over our heads, guiding my boys by reading and teaching the life lessons a dad can only teach, a great listener and friend. I am thankful for Kenner who is yearning for more knowledge every second. He is constantly wanting to read more, desiring greatly a relationship w God as evident through his prayers, constantly wanting to serve and help me and his caring heart. Patton.... Well Patton I am constantly thankful for the absent presence of my sister Annie and the gentle reminders of the actions of Patton to remind me, the phrases that he says like ,"I have no idea." in response to the load of money that mysteriously appeared in his pocket after I began the chores for Dave and busters campaign. Kenner rightly did all the chores bit Patton chose to spend his time scrounging formoney instead of earning it. I am thankful for his strong desire to spend and "help" his dad every chance he can get. Ike, I am thankful for his presence as he allows me to slow down and enjoy the small things like a dance in the morning to greet me, using a stroller to walk and enjoy life instead of rushing everywhere, the joy of having someone learn so much in just a few times, the love he has for his big brothers.

Wow this had turned into a much bigger post than expected and i could keep going. These are just a few things for which I am thankful that God has put and brought into my life. Thanks for following us in our journey through life w this blog. I love to read all the stories from the past. I am thankful to have this or those memories would be forgotten.
Happy thanksgiving!

No comments: