Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter 2014


Resurrection eggs done the quick way.  I had a hard time with the boys setting out the eggs for the bunny to hide on such a remarkable morning tomorrow.  I haven't built up the Easter bunny much... So it is amazing how the world affects the boys. Anyway, P and K were so kind to set the eggs out for the bunny to hide, so of course I had to play along:). I looked up ideas on Pinterest about resurrection eggs.  I adapted it to write on the eggs the boys made earlier today.  We will see how it goes tomorrow am.  

Today was a great day at the maddens Easter egg hunt, dying eggs and just hanging out at home.  A big day was also had in the potty training world.  I came down w underwear on this am, so we went with it!  Score: toilet 2.5. Floor 3.5. Current record was the toilet had never scored any points nor playing time!

No comments: