Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey Bubbi...why did mom say we HAD to wear these shirts today?
Bubbi response: MMMMhhhhhmmmaaaammmma (translated into I am not sure Kenner) Hmmm Mom put these out for us to open too...there sure has been a lot of red, hearts, and pink today? Why?
Bubbi response: HHHHHMMMMMAAAAAHHHMMM (translates I don't know Kenner).

LOOK BUBBI hear cakes!!! YUMMY!

Bubbi thinks: My thumb is serving it's purpose this morning why heart cakes?
YEAH MORE SUGAR FOR ME!
I still don't understand this whole heart thing as food, heart thing on my shirt?!? I'm confused!

Hope you all have a great Heart Day! I know our morning has sure been filled with sugar and fun already! Love Kenner and Patton

2 comments:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon,

You do a great job of translation with what the boys are saying. This is a great way to start off the morning! Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well!
Andrea

Astraea said...

I love Kenner's face when he's opening the SUGAR!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!