Thursday, February 07, 2008

Snow fun!

Kenner loves to eat the snow off the bottoms of his shoes when he gets in the car to go to and from daycare...so yesterday we had a 1/2 snow day so we had peaches and snow for morning snack.
Here Kenner is serving up his brother's portion. Here he is saying, "Cottage Cheese" instead of the normal "Cheese"...which I think is hillarious!
Here Bubbi was reading by himself very nicely until I got out the camera and drew attention to him. Then Mister came over and decided that he would read as well.
"Excuse me Mom...can't you see I am reading here and my brother is annoying me" Patton says in body language.
Here I tried to get a picture of just Bubbi...but as you can see some one else thought it was important to get in the picture too. He said, "Cottage cheese"again...so funny!

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon,

This is hilarious and thanks for updating the blog. I can't stop laughing.... a great way to end the day!
Thanks for thinking of me on my Birthday!
Andrea