Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Day Care Gang

It was the last official day of day care for the boys until August...so I decided to bring Dilly bars from DQ and my camera. After viewing pictures you can tell that daycare isn't daycare, but hanging at Delaney's house! I have the world's best babysitter!
The older gang in the new "club house" Zach is standing and exactly one year older than Patton, and Kenner and Delaney peeking over the flowers. They were attempting to follow my direction of posing...they didn't get it (obviously!) Patton the dare devil. Kris doesn't let Patton get up into the clubhouse...hmmm I wonder why? Crazy boy!
Patton (after eating a snack of well mixed potting soil) with his girlfriend, Emery. She will be a year this summer! Emery and Delaney are sisters...can you tell?
Look what I learned to do all by myself at day care this year...go down the slide! Here I go...
...perfect 10 landing! Way to go Bubbi! I am so proud of you
The older gang with Patton...Patton, Delaney, Kenner, and Zach. What a crew!
Then I thought it would be cute if they all got a "flower" and blew on it at the same time. Here they are searching for "flowers."
1, 2, 3 BLOW. Make more flowers for Brian (Delaney and Emery's dad) to mow over:) You're welcome Brian!
Don't they just look easy to watch....that is why Kris sleeps so well at night.

The future wedding video picture...ahh!
There's another!
This is completely off the subject...but something also to be proud of. In his spare time of being gone every other week since March, Casey has made this trailer from scratch...yep...no nothing except bars of metal and two wheels. He is quite the welder and Daddy!




1 comment:

JAR Family said...

These are ADORABLE pictures!... and hilarious! Patton looks like he is doing things just the despite of being told he couldn't do it! Funny!