Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kendra's Shower and Misc Pictures of the boys

Carla, which is Jane's (Kendra's roommate) sister spoke about marriage and her relationship with God at Kendra's Friend's shower. It was amazing if you would like her speech, I would be glad to email you. It was a great refresher for me and wish everyone would listen to her advice and attempt to apply it to your marriage! I am trying...but it is very hard!
This is a picture of Carla's daughter getting some skittles for the road or as a gift to her mother when she does the laundry:) Random picture of Kenner...just fun on the porch
Kendra and her mom (my grandma) Jackie
Kendra's future mother in law, Janie, Kendra and her mom (my grandma) Jackie

Another random...Kenner with my head band on! Always thinking of something...and no my children aren't always this gross looking. Zout does magic on clothing! Also Patton doesn't have a pacifer except for when he goes to grandma's house. Then it takes us a couple days to de-pacify ourselves:) Gotta love Grandma's though!
The hosts, minus Jill. Jane (her roomie), Kendra, Jen (her good friend and neighbor), and me. I am really not sure what I was thinking that morning when I got dressed. HORRIBLE outfit!!! It was my first time out without my boys in a couple weeks...so I guess my mind was on sitting at a table without chasing anyone as opposed to getting the highest raves on my clothing!
Kenny and her future mother in law, Janie
Jill, Kendra, and Kalika (her future sister in laws) Jill , Trev's sister and Kalika, Trev's sister in law and going to have a baby in Dec!
Patton...not sure what this picture was about...but he is into hiding these days.
Kenner and all his Wiggles Gear


1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon,
The picture of Kenner outside on the flower chair looks like a professional picture. That is adorable!!