Saturday, October 03, 2009

Crazy September Times

Kenner decided to open the new package of Swiffer and clean the floor for me. I find it rather hillarious that they learn so much from just learning. For example, not pictured, Patton making his own trash cake. I had just taken out the trash (so no new trash bag), Patton proceeded to use all the ingredients I had left on the counter to make his own trash cake. He knew I threw away the shells...but he didn't observe me crack them and use the insides first. When I came back in from the trip to the trash can outside...he had 10 eggs in the trash and sugar all over the floor...NICE! Funny boys! Another trip to Menard's. This one was for carpet for our back room...yes Daddy won!
Notice Casey's new flag pole? Yes we bought that for our last house...so if you do the math we have stored it for 5+ years. I bet we saved money buying and storing it:) The reason I took this picture was for the cone in the street. Casey and I bought cones for the boys so they could ride bikes on the streets of Sprague. Yes Sprague is a SMALL town with a lot of stop signs, but some how even the police that refill their cars in Sprague aren't aware of the stop signs. It has slowed traffice down or made more people aware that our two boys are out on their bikes. The rule was that Dad or Mom would set them out in the street, because this meant we gave our permission to ride in the street and we were watching them. The boys decided to take it upon themselves to put them in the street and give themselves permission to ride. (BEEP...means next slide please)

(Next Slide) No they weren't riding their bikes...instead Kenner was pushing Patton in the broken tractor. They found it in the garage. Note: It doesn't move by itself. Kenner pushed his brother from the garage to the front yard and back. What a nice big brother!
I was talking with Aunt Annie while this was happening...so funny!

The boys' first (and last) lunchable experience. There wasn't anything wrong with the .49 lunchable, but the amount of trash left after everything was consumed was INCREDIBLE!!! YIKES!!! No wonder we have so much trash. Next time we will make our homemade lunchable and have just as much fun.

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Where did your BABY boys go? MY LORD They are so big! I can't believe how big Kenner acts...