Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still here

It has been a long time since my last actual post. I have so many pictures on my camera and many memories to share. Since it has been so nice, we have been outside rather than sharing with the world what we are doing cooped up:)

I have also done a few t-shirt quilts (4) and one grad video, along with finishing up with school. School ends next WEDNESDAY! WOOT WOOT! (these are truly the only words that can explain how completely excited I am!)

We have found a swallows next in my hanging flowers. Which works well for everyone, except maybe the swallows. They don't make a muddy mess in one of the corners of our porch. The boys and I can check on our 6 eggs by taking the hanging flower down and checking on them. I am waiting to get swarmed by the mom...but not yet.

Hope you all have a great weekend. We are headed to a bday party that the Children's museum, then to Hebron for graduations.

1 comment:

kayder1996 said...

Nests and eggs are so fun. I've had birds in my Boston ferns that hang on my post before. And we almost always get a starling nest in the "attic" space in our garage (in the crack where the old "hayloft" style door doesn't completely shut). It's always fun to hear the babies chirping when you get too close because they think any movement means food...