Thursday, May 27, 2010

God questions

Kenner has been full of God questions lately. They often come in car after we have been traveling somewhere for about 10 minutes and it has been quiet. Tonight's is one for the memory books...

K: "Mom, does God remote control us?"

Me: Well (gathering my thoughts) God is not completely control of our lives. (then thinking...He really is). God is with us everywhere. He gives us the decision to right or wrong, but God does know what choice we will be making. (Wow too deep for a 4 year old). In other words, Kenner, God is always with us. When we come to a hard decision we need to always ask God for help. He will help us if we ask.

He was satisfied or silent for now. It is amazing what God is doing in his life. I am sure he has heard Mommy say several times in the past week that I am not in control of my life, but God is (due to the new baby news). I guess he is listening more than I think...yikes!

No comments: