Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy Fall

I love love love fall!  unfortunately my camera has been a little out of commission, therefore these pictures are not of fall, but of the randomness of the past month.  I have decided to only put pictures of my family on my blog instead of putting them both on facebook and the blog.  Again...a time thing.  I made my blog with the purpose of having an online diary of funny things the boys say, fun things that we do, and to have a digital scrapbook of the Svit Family:)  So with that being said...here are some fun pics of our life the past month.Don't you love my bucket o gourds?  I got them all for FREE:)  Yep they were from my garden.  I didn't technically plant them, although I did throw the rotting pumpkins and gourds from the Fangmeier farm in my garden last fall.  I have always wanted to do this with my apple bucket, but couldn't see spending all the money on the gourds to fill it.  God paid the bill for this year!

Some fun from the Air Show at the Air Base on 9/11/11.  Fun times!  I can't believe that Ike kept the ear protectors on while in the stroller.  He even fell asleep during the Blue Angels performance...you know they were working then!



Kenner had a pirate day at school.  I was pretty proud of Kenner and I to put this costume together in about an hour with only things from our closets upstairs.  We took old pants and cut them off. I got a red piece of fabric from my stash and I cut a black t shirt of casey's up into a vest for Kenner.  He had a fun Pirate day.

Poor poor baby of the family doesn't get too much blog time these days.  Here is our little Ike getting into everything, moving all around, and only wanting to play with the big brothers and their toys.  He is the greatest baby.  he takes a lot of naps and sleeps all night.  No there wasn't a typo there!  Just ask Grandma Carlece or Grandma Kelly!  He really really trying to clap and sign more...but he just can't get those hands to get together.  Cousin Ivy can clap...so we need to do our homework! He loves eating everything and eats a lot of it.  He has 3 friends at daycare around his age.  This has been fun for him to play with others his own age.  What a great addition to our family that only God could plan!  I think God every day for this little guy!



I have no idea when this picture was taken...but I know it was a day that it was raining on the way to school.  It was after we had spent a weekend in Hebron.  Every time Patton would go to Dollar General with Grandpa Pat, Patton would ask Grandpa to get an umbrella.  This morning we only had one umbrella because the other one was at daycare.  Patton quickly reminded me, "See mom, Grandpa Pat should have got me the umbrella."  Oh that Bub!

No comments: