Sunday, April 29, 2012

This is the way we layout our clothes

When reading the title you must sing it. Haha

Call me a dork but I have been wanting to post the organization to getting ready in the morning with implementing independence but also having your child use all their clothes in their closet and look decent without wasting hours. I start by organizing the closet with the boys' clothes organized by sleeve length. I also put the clean clothes in the back of their particular section ( this is how I get them to rotate their clothes.) Every saturday (preferably) morning, I put together 5 outfits for the week. I also pick out church clothes including shoes to wear for sunday morning. I pick out of the front end of the clothes to keep clothes and pants rotated. I put them in a drawer in their room that only has these outfits in them. This way there isn't confusion nor a mess of picking out THE outfit for the day. Saturdays are a pick your own clothes day. Therefore I have answered your question of "who dressed them" if you see us on a Saturday.

This has been a saving grace to getting everyone and myself ready for work each morning. If I find an outfit that is too little, I have a constant box for once upon a child/city mission/next size down depending on if they are kenner's clothes, patton's or ike's.

Enough of the boring details.... Thought I'd share.

No comments: