Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wonder why

Wonder why I haven't posted any pics lately? Well this is why.... 3 boys always doing 3 different things. We have had fun at home the past couple weeks without dad around but are so so so looking forward to having dad around again!!!! I have set some big goals with my sister since my Boise trip. 1) drink 8 glasses of water a day 2) do something active for 30 minutes each day 3) only have firsts, not seconds or thirds or fourths ( not that I ever had fourths..... But really I gotta stop eating like I am pregnant that ended over a year ago. ) weightloss is a behavior modification plan. If you embrace it, life is good. If you go through it with a poor me attitude it stinks. Therefore this week has given me an extra half hour of my day that I didn't think I had. It is also amazing that if you put yourself as the priority how everything just comes with you. Here's a journey to a 5 k and feeling better with the way I look. Note: I didn't say losing an amount of weight....just want to feel better in my clothes however that might be.

No comments: