Monday, June 18, 2012

Making photo books

I can't beloved how easy it has been to do cute photo books without taking a lot of time. Don't get me wrong, it still takes a lot of time. It is all about organization of the photos and deleting the extra pictures you don't need. I have sorted my photos in months. Then I created an album on shutterfly for each child and a year. I.e Kenner 1st year, Kenner 2nd year, etc. I also created a family album so that I can make a book of just family highlights. When the boys take theirs, I won't have anything therefore I made one for Casey and I.

Once I have their year albums complete, then I use the album to make the year book. Shutterfly has a great way to make a book that is customized but not difficult to make it yours. I used the simple path at first, but it really limited your ability to move pics around. Today I tried the custom path and I am in love! I have used several different computer programs for digital scrapbooking. This allows you to digitally scrapbook by adding embellishments but also have it right in the book that you are actually publishing. Love!!!

Yes this is going to be a hefty bill, but the glory is that I have them organized and maybe even done so that I can order when my bank account allows me to or wait for killer sales.

No I have not gotten anything from shutterfly to write this...but I really should. Haha

No comments: