Monday, September 17, 2012

Chore documentation

Yes yes I did make one for Kenner too. I absolutely love chore pad, but unfortunately for the boys, I don't get all their chores documented. I have had some time to peruse through many different blogs. I am sorry I don't remember where this came from (probably someone connected to a bowl full of lemons). It was super easy to make. I also made a night time one w moon and stars to help ease of bedtime too. We will see how this works.

What do you do to keep track of your kids chores?

1 comment:

kayder1996 said...

Magnetic popsicle sticks...they each have two chores they have to no every day but I also made up some for the most common consequence chores (matching socks, picking up the dog doo out of the yard, etc.). That way I can just move the consequence chore under their name. If I don't have a stick for it, I just write it in my chalkboard wall.