Friday, September 07, 2012

Transformed

This picture would have happened one month ago only if the worlds largest bribe was taking place. For this i am so thankful. I need to be reminded of this picture when I am frustrated beyond belief in the mornings when Patton is refusing to wear anything but his batman shirt or the ninjago shirt or the angry bird shirt.

Yes I have tried it all to get the child to wear a variety of the cute clothes he has in his closet. Attempt 1: have him help me set outfits for the week. FAIL attempt 2: have him pick out the outfit the night before. FAIL. Attempt 3: hide the clean clothes so he had to pick something new. HUGE FAIL. Attempt 4: pick out an outfit, sleep in it, no fits in the am. FAIL.

So with the horrors I have for the morning hours, seeing my second born be proud to be a great artist my heart is filled.

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Surprised he let you take a picture.