Sunday, September 09, 2007

95% done with house

I had my first party with friends over at our house on Friday night!! Both Casey and I worked our tails off to get our house to 95% done. I will hopefully get some pictures on the blog (as I will be staying home with a sick kiddo tomorrow). Thanks to all the friends that came over to hang!!!

Kenner has been throwing up today...not a fun thing to clean up. Kenner says, "Ick mommy, ick" after he throws up. Poor guy!

Casey left for NY today until the 29th of Sept. Thank goodness for great neighbors and grandmas and pas, aunts...or Mommy couldn't do it! I got to take a 3-4 hour nap today with Great Aunt Kendra and her boyfriend Trevor watching the boys. I don't remember the last time I got to nap that long!!! Boy was it nice...hence the reason I am blogging at 11:15 pm...I am not tired:) I will find the pillow soon.

Well I am headed to bed now...but if anyone has any urge to need any pampered chef items. I will be placing an order on Friday. There are many cool new items...so check out my website if you need any fun new things for your kitchen - www.pamperedchef.biz/letrhidoyourkitchen

Have a great week and maybe during nap time tomorrow I will get some pictures of the house.

No comments: