Friday, August 31, 2007

Week of 27-31

This week has lasted for more than an eternity. I have been at a conference for two days and I have had a million meetings...so my typical work schedule has been thrown out the door.





Casey found out that he gets to go to New York in a few days! The only way I agreed to it was a plan for me to go for a weekend. Those plans are still in the works!! hmmm we will see if they work out!





We have had a pretty uneventful week. My sister Andrea was here on Tuesday to have supper and hang with the boys on her way back from Omaha. Casey helped with harvest at our friend's house and they also invited Kenner to come and ride in the tractor. He was incredibly scared and Bob had to peel him off of me to get into the tractor. As you can see from the pictures, he felt like he was in a parade again. He was waving to everyone as he passed them. When he came in the house after his tractor ride...he was so proud of himself! It was hillarious to see him walk with a bounce in his step. What a big boy!


My sister Becca came out on Wed to help watch the boys while I did woodwork to prepare for my big open house for Pampered Chef next weekend. Thursday, Craig and Kendra took Kenner to the Tri County volleyball game so that Patton and I could continue with the woodwork. One more week of hitting it hard and we will be done!!! So pray that we continue to have patience so that we finish the projects with great detail:)


Tonight I was so dissapointed, because I forgot my camera in the car!!! We went to the birthday party of the Govenor's Mansion (Aunt Kendra had a lot to do with it). Kenner had a blast playing with bubbles, painting his face (thanks Trevor's mom), attempting to jump rope (which was hillarious), eating ice cream/pizza/popcorn, seeing Homer (click on me to read that post) , and finally jumping in the jumping tent. Kenner is getting so much better at going to bed also. Tonight his brother was the problem. His brother walks the crib and cries. I still am in awe that Patton is old enough to do that!

No comments: