Friday, June 06, 2008

Misc Pics

My sisters and I. Becca was in the middle, but always moves around so we are in correct birth order. I think that Annie looks better than me and she is only 2 months after having a baby where I am 18 months...hmmm! YEAH! Three days before we make a 8 hour trek to Minnesota Kenner decides he wants to wear big boy pants and go potty! For the exception of nap/night times he does well. He especially loves to pee on my flowers. Casey doesn't like it, but I do! He isn't dirtying a diaper and it is reinforcing enough:) Yes you can see his little stream if you look close enough:) HA HA HA
Bubbi puts on his yellow boots...but can't move:)

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

This totally makes me think of Caleb when he is little. I love how you can tell he is totally watching what he is doing. I am still laughing!