Sunday, June 22, 2008

where has the time gone

Yes we have been back from Minnesota for a week and 1/2 now...but no time to sit and blog. Sorry folks! Things to do in the next two weeks:

1) Response to Intervention Class - ends June 27 (Ahh got to get that project)
2) Trevor and Kendra's quilt - DONE - YIPPEEE...now waiting for the quilter
3) Trevor and Kendra's photo montage -DUE JULY 5th...in process! Why can't I just make things simple. I guess that isn't how I work. I have to make a huge Hollywood production out of it. It is going to be seen by tons of people!
4) Be a single parent with two boys while Casey is playing Chemical Warfare in the US. (I will take the single parent thing this week:) We miss you!
5) Make a Lightin' McQueen cake for Kenner's bday party on Sunday afternoon (June 29th)...Kenner will be THREE!!!
6) Summer clean my house. It is kind of like nesting before you have a baby. I know I have so much to do, so why not add one more thing to the mix.
7) VBS - DONE I helped with 3 and 4 year olds last week. It was a blast!
8) Mow. Love to do it, but not with two other helpers.
9) Live:)

Sorry no time for blogging...but when I do- do I have the stories for you guys!
Stories to come- Minnesota Vacation, weekend with Aint Cracker in Salina, Patton still a monkey, KENNER IS POTTY TRAINED!!!

No comments: