Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cinnamon Roll FUN and YUM!


Thanks to my friend from Mixed Blessings I was able to make bread machine cinnamon rolls. I have NEVER been successful on my mother in laws delicious cinnamon rolls, so I decided to try to have someone else mix the batter for me. They were delicious. This is what is left of them! Kenner feeding his tiger the yummy roll!




Bubbi feeding his beloved dog!


Getting ready for Aunt Becca's wedding...not so happy.
SO CHEESY!



Anyone that has little boys in weddings...I highly suggest shopping online versus renting a tux. These cost us $55 (plus shoes) and I can hopefully resell them at Once Upon a Child for a good price. Renting them would have cost us $100 and we would have had to give them back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I don't have a bread machine but I have made similar rolls homemade and they are liked by ALL in my fam!! Great tip about tuxes..wish I would have known that before the last TWO weddings Conner was in! Oh well!