Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Planning Mondays

I do always have a menu (or I like to) and I also told my sister, Annie, that I would email her the list of things I am making so she could possibly use the same meal or get new ideas. I am still working out of my pantry as much as possible (although a good snow storm and moving a fridge and not having one for a couple days can really wipe a pantry out).

I also just have to plan dinners...as we are not at home for lunches or breakfast during the week:)
Monday:
Spaghetti Casserole - aka leftovers from a meal we had a few weeks ago. I just layered the noodles (cooked), sauce, put mozzerella cheese on the top, and put it in the freezer for another meal in a few weeks.

Tuesday:
Pepper Steak and corn
(from the Better Homes and Garden cookbook Crockery Cooking section)

Wednesday:
Frozen Pizza - AWANA night

Thursday:
Possibly going out to eat with Grandma and Grandpa Kenner
If we don't go with them, Casey's favorite spaghetti and green beans

Friday: *Casey will be leaving for 2 weeks...so our meals will definitely be getting SIMPLE and easy:)
Green Bean Casserole

Saturday:
Breakfast - Pancakes
Lunch - Cheesy Quesadillas with pinto beans
Dinner - Homemade pizzas - the boys will get to make their very own

Sunday:
Breakfast - yogurt
Lunch - Eat in Lincoln somewhere
Dinner - Left overs

No comments: