Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

As I was taking the boys back through the blog, I noted what we were doing last January. I was CRAZY to post my resolutions on the blog, but I really did do most of them for most of the year:) So that sparked me to write down some goals for 2010.

1) Spend more time in the Word. I would like to continue with the Once a Day Bible, which takes you through the Bible chronologically (which is the version I have). As of now, I am not reading it yet. I am reading a book my mother in law gave me, "The Lineage of Grace." It is great. It is about the women noted in the Bible.

2) Keep up with house work throughout the week, so my weekends can be filled with fun things with my family.

3) Blog/take pictures at least once a week. I have discovered what everyone else has been saying, "They will grow up too fast." After looking through the blog, it is true. My babies aren't babies any more. Blogging at least once a week will keep you coming back and keep history of my two boys and their stories.

4) Continue to be frugal with watching what I buy, eat, and purchase.

5) Limit my computer time. I am only allowing myself on the computer after my Motivated Mom Chore list is finished...do I sound like my mom and my chores?

How is that for a list? Let's see what I actually did in one year from now. What are your goals?

No comments: