Sunday, January 10, 2010

New floor = new woman

You would think a person cooped up in a house would have everything done and ready for the next four weeks without a thing to do...um...not this house! The flooring guy arrived MUCH later than he told me originally on Friday (which my Autistic tendencies...not a thing to do. I was already perterbed when he got her...but hid it well. After all he was putting in our floors:)) He only laid the subflooring on Friday and had to come back on Saturday. This would mean little to you...but it was a major frustration on my part. The only place the boys and I could be was in our back room which you could only get into by our back stairway, because the fridge was in the doorway. We also did not have access to our kitchen = one room + 2 boys who had not been able to move more than 5 feet in any direction + 1 mom who wanted the flooring done yesterday = FRUSTRATION. I got over it quickly when he told me the flooring was done and without a seam. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Too bad I can't find my camera...so pictures will be coming...just have to find the camera!

No comments: