Sunday, April 25, 2010

Meal plan for this week

Well I am not sure I could even tell a person what my grocery bill has been this month, because life has just been out of control. The carnival is over, school is winding down, and the boys and I are enjoying life. I will get back on the watch wagon in May. I still have a major compulsion that I can't get buy anything without it being on sale...so be assured that I have stayed under my $300 budget...just can't tell you exactly:)

We had a great weekend at home. This week will be filled with friends and sewing. I have a few things going on at school with end of the year socials and I have 4 tshirt quilts to get completed...yikes!

Monday:
Hamburgers with grilled mushrooms and squash

Tuesday:
BLT's and Doritos (yes I splurged...1.77 a bag:))

Wednesday:
Crock pot Roundsteak with something:)

Thursday:
Ham and Cheesy potatoes

Friday:
At my friend Amber's house:)

Saturday:
L: Boys at Track meet with my mom and Rylan - me sewing maniac
D: Homemade pizza

Sunday:
L: Out to eat
D: Grilling out

Have a great week!

No comments: