Monday, June 07, 2010

Time fore life

Kenner and Patton have created many stories during the past month that I have not been able to document (due to all day sickness) and can't recall (due to pregnancy brain). They have been very creative when playing. I am reminded everyday how blessed I am to have the boys so close together, because they are each other's best friend. This is another reminder that this new addition to our family will also be a blessing. It is just extremely hard to get over all the plans I have/had in my OCD mind to accomplish this summer, starting a new job, etc. Morning sickness (which has been all day) hasn't been nice to me either. Well enough getting over myself:) I will hopefully get pictures of our weekend. The boys and I had a great time at Aunt Annie's house for a garage sale and a Pampered Chef bridal shower. I was paid $80 to clean my basement:)

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: