Friday, September 17, 2010

fun times at Hyvee!!!


Thanks to the Chicks on Chicks Dig Deals, I was able to score a lot of FREE things as well as a few other things very cheap at Hyvee. I had to pick up some things for a pot luck at church tonight or else I would have done even better. Missing is a 1.00 water. How much did I spend?
19.32
Two transactions, 8.00 in catalina's, 13 coupons!!!
Softsoap - FREE
Harvest Campbell's soup - Free
Pie Crusts were on sale for 2.48 each...so just those would be 10.00:)
Now if analyzing my purchases you will notice that not much of it is very healthy. I have so much fruit in my freezer that it works to have an easy dessert with the pie crusts. I have not boughten Crescent rolls or cinnamon rolls for along time...so time to reward ourselves when Daddy has been gone so much.
Have a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is remarkable, Rhi! I am inspired by your consistent frugal spending!!! Way to go!