Monday, September 20, 2010

Meal plan for this week

Monday: Pork BBQ Sandwiches*, peas, and homemade fries

Tuesday: Chicken Nachos* w/ fresh salsa

Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie*

Thursday: Pizza Meatloaf Cups* w/ green beans

Friday: General Tso's Chicken w/ rice

Saturday:
L: FALL FESTIVAL at Sprague Community Church. Meal and Auction
D: Ham and Cheesy Potatoes (we will be home/across at church all day, so it is my chance to cook the last ham I have in my freezer) Any suggestions on how to doctor it up?

Sunday:
L: Out to eat/leftovers
D: Pizza w/ hamburger, green peppers

I am excited to have enough time to cook meals for my family. * denotes freezer meals from the freezer cooking group. I am so thankful to have a great and different meal in my recipes without having to follow a recipe:)

Have a great week!

No comments: