Monday, March 19, 2007

Like Father like son

Hmmm...has Kenner observed some one else doing some of the same things he now enjoys doing as well. Like:
eating hershey's kisses out of the candy basket. Oops Dad! You forgot to put the basket back up above the refridgerator. Some one found the basket and helped themself to 4-7 hershey's kisses. "Oh no! She caught me!" Kenner is thinking. Hey mom! Just reading the latest edition of the Handy Man magazine. I did see my dad reading this earlier in the evening. I need to catch up on the latest innovations...so I can help my dad even more than I already do. I do things like take the hammer (which daddy didn't put up high enough) to the most expensive new Pella window in our bathroom. Good thing mommy was just around the corner and heard the first pound and was there to catch the hammer before the next one.
Relax and watch some hoops with my mom. Yes Kenner did get his own blanket and was not posing! I caught him in the act. It was hillarious to see it all transpire. Note: Daddy does not suck on a pacifier when relaxing in his recliner.
Ahh! This is the life!
Time to go to bed Kenner. Note: Immediately when I said that, Kenner curled up in a ball and pretended to go to sleep. See the sneaky little eyes peering up at you? NOT AT ALL TIRED!


No comments: