Thursday, March 01, 2007

Search for the missing box of Wheatables

Okay, so it was getting close to lunchtime and I was continually snacking on anything that my mom put in the handy cupboard (which is at my level and convience). I put the box of Wheatables down to get a ball and I turned around...THEY WERE GONE!! "Where could they go?" I thought to myself. My mom didn't know (or I thought she didn't know). So I went about my business and wanted a toy upstairs. So as I was traveling up the stairs (which are behind the pack-n-play) I glanced back to tell my mom where I was going...AND THERE THEY WERE! They were hidden in the pack-n-play...that sneaky mom! In order to snatch them before my mom could know what I was doing...I dove into the pack-n-play (off the stairs) and came up with the Wheatables box! At last! I had found them!"Is this the box I had this morning?" I checked to make sure my mom wasn't pulling my leg again.
"Yep they are!" I thought to myself. I needed to make up for the crackers I had missed, hence the reason for putting 20 in my mouth at once.
A job well done! I am so proud of myself. I couldn't and still can't figure out why my mom was laughing to hard and she almost wet her pants! That is my next mystery.

No comments: