Thursday, March 01, 2007

This is the way we clean our house on a snowy morning (tune to This is the way we...do things through the week song)

This is the way I vaccum my house, vaccum my house, vaccum my house, This is way I vaccum my house on a snowy morning. (yes the vaccum is actually running, which he turned it on by himself!) This is the way I clean our cupboards, clean our cupboards, clean our cupboards, This is way I clean the cupboards on a snowy morning. (STEP 1: I open the doors to the handy dandy cupboard and take one item out at a time)
This is the way we stack the snacks, stack the snacks, stack the snacks. This is way we stack the snacks on a snowy morning. (STEP 2: Put all the snacks from the cupboard and line them up along the counter)
This is the when my mommy says, "Put them back!" "Put them back!" This is when my mommy says "Put them back right now!" (STEP 3: I put them all back in the cupboard without any problems. The volunteer to clean the cupboards at least two times a day!)
This is the way I clean the floor, clean the floor, clean the floor. This is the way I clean the floor on a snowy morning. (with a Mr. Clean sponge I might add!)

It is so nice to have a big helper around the house! If you ever need your house cleaned....just give me a call and I would be glad to bring him over:)

No comments: