Sunday, March 11, 2007

Look who's 4 months old!

Hey guys - Patton here! I have survived 4 months, along with the rest of my family. My mom has managed to go to the hospital 3 out of the 4 months that I have been alive. This last time with kidney stones. I think my brother and I need to give her a break these days. I look like I am sitting up in this picture, but it is deceiving. My mom is holding me up. I can sit up for about 2.2 seconds. As you can see below, I am getting this "rolling over from tummy to back" thing down pretty well. So well in fact that I didn't even stay on my tummy long enough for my mom to get a good picture of me with my head up. I am getting strong neck muscles...thanks to the exersaucer!
Here I am showing you my sucker side. Aren't I adorable? I think so!Because I can't stay on my tummy long, my mom decided to prop me up on a pillow so that I could show her a big smile on my tummy. Boy was she wrong! I love to eat things that are nice and kooshy!
Uh Oh! I think my brother is up! I gotta get in my mom's arms or he is going to smash me like a pancake. I will blog later...maybe when I am 5 months old!
(comment from mom - Wow that is old...I can't believe how time flies!)


No comments: