Monday, July 09, 2007

Alright...my camera is really making me mad! Do you think it is time to be potty trained. I went upstairs to see what Kenner was up to and he had opened his dad's drawer, took off his diaper and proceeded to put on his dad's underwear...on his head! I have been laughing about this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to potty train I believe! It was Kenner's big birthday present a week late. There was a poker run for Down Syndrome at the Harley Davidson in Lincoln and the bar in Sprague participated. Lucky for Kenner!!! We had over 500 Harley bikes line our street and Kenner was in Hog Heaven!
This picture is of our street. This picture was also taken very early. There were Harley's clear down in front of our house (which means they would have extended through the left of the picture below!!

No comments: