Sunday, July 01, 2007

Digging through old pictures

While my mom had the boys, I cleaned up our basement, as well as sanded, stained, and varnished all the windows upstairs. Needless to say, I am VERY glad to have my boys back home and will enjoying many hours outside, playing with all our fun new toys Kenner received for his big birthday! As I was cleaning out downstairs, I got a chance to sit down and get some pictures off our old computer. I came across this Three Month Remodeling video I made, when we were three months into our remodel. Tuesday will mark our 2nd anniversary of selling our house, which means we are only one month shy of our anniversary of marking the day we began to "flip" our house. Yes, yes many of you watch that show and they "flip" houses in 6-10 weeks! Well we aren't professional flippers and we have flipped a few things in the last couple years:) Here is a video I found (hopefully it works...I haven't had much success with You Tube) that I made of our 3month remodel. It almost makes me sick to think that Kenner was raised and learned to crawl and walk through the mess that we called home for 1 and 1/2 years!

No comments: