Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thank you for our Freedom

We had a busy two days. First Sprague had their fireworks on the 3rd with a Pork Loin Sandwich and Ice Cream, then we traveled to Hebron on Wed morning. On the way to Hebron we stopped at the flea market in Fairbury. It was fun to look through all the old things...but we didn't need any more junk at our house:) We then went to Hebron, played Grandma's games at the park, ate a hamburger at the fire hall, hung out at the "shack" then got ready for the parade. G-Gpa was the Grand Marshall of the parade and I (Kenner) got to ride with him.
Here we are walking to our car. I love my GGpa Hmm...I like to put finger prints on this car...but I am not sure if I want to get in it! As you can see this took MAJOR twisting of GGpa's arm to be the Grand Marshall (seriously, an hour in the garden until he folded and said he would!) It is so nice for my GGpa to be honored...as he did and does so much for Hebron. I love you GGpa Jimmy!
I am still really not sure I am going to like it!
Wait...there is Jasa! HI JASA!!! I think I am going to like this waving thing!
Off we go! Boy do I like waving at everyone! Everyone is clapping for my GGpa! What a guy!
Here we are in our first tailgating exprience at the Sprague Fireworks!!! Mommy loved it the best, because I couldn't get out of the pickup and I was contained! My brother tried taking some Cheetohs...but I didn't let him.
There is my grandma in the parade with Teammates!
There is GG Uncle Johnny and his car that he created! Cool Car GG Uncle Johnny


1 comment:

Astraea said...

We miss you guys!! What a fun time in Hebron. Great Grandpa is the best. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Lots of Love,
Tay