Monday, July 02, 2007

BIG BIRTHDAY BASH

These pictures are out of order, due to my adding them onto this post! Sorry!
Here is the birthday boy swinging!! Too bad it is too blurry Here is my Thomas the Tank engine creation of the Island of Sodor. Had I known that Kenner was going to sample the cake (referring to the hole in the tunnel) I would have made a chocolate cake to make it look like a real tunnel. I sure had fun using all my pampered chef tools to make it!!
We refrained from having the candle lit (or should I say I forgot), but he did a nice job of blowing out the unlit candle!
Aunt Kendra was able to come and celebrate with us at Valentina Land...which is a must for all birthday parties!
Swimming in the freezing pool on his actual birthday. He was freezing, but loved the water (which is a huge change from a month ago!) He was deathly afraid of the water in Salina the first week of June! Way to brave the big waters Kenner!
We braved the big waters, but we didn't so much fair with the big kids slide! Oops! We will try again another year! Thanks to Anthony (I think that is his name) and Jenna for getting a little wet to see if he would like it!
Someone else liked the water...but we didn't bring his suit! Oh well...all clothes do get wet in the wash!
Someone also got the bravery to climb on the big kids ladder. He did well all the way until the top and then he couldn't reposition his hands in order to get a good balance at the top! He is always amusing us!
Someone also likes to swing! Aren't you adorable??
Great Great Grandpa Cornelius holding the lighter version of his great great grandchildren. Story below.
5 generation picture...attempted to take one without Kenner...but yet again he finds himself in every picture:) You make me laugh Kenner!
Kenner at the baby pool...he was still attempting to stay out of the freezing cold water.
I got to play with my buddy Simon again! I really do like that guy! He played with me in the freezing water, so that we both were cold. We had fun throwing the balls back and forth to each other. He told me that the slide would be fun...so I better think twice about his opinions...because the slide wasn't too fun!
Grandma showing me how to blow bubbles! What a fun grandma

As you can tell...someone in this picture has taken a few pictures in her lifetime. Can you tell who that is? Yes it is the real Hannah Montana!
The big birthday party at Kris and Kurk's house. Thanks so much for doing everything! I really appreciated it!
Mommy with her two of three favorite boys!
Kenner and his cousin Brock (who is 2 months younger, but you can't tell).
I told Kenner to go tell Great Great Grandpa thank you for his present. He went over to Grandpa to give him a hug and grandpa thought he would be able to lift him on to his lap...BOY WAS GRANDPA WRONG. He lifted him with one hand and said, "My GOODNESS how much does this boy weigh???" He did proceed to get him on his lap for a hug and a talk about the farm (which is on the puzzle). We are so blessed to have so many grandparents!




1 comment:

Astraea said...

Happy Birthday, Kenner! What a cool cake!
Lots of Love,
Jon, Astraea, Grace, Tre, and Faith