Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Festival at the Church across the street

Not many people can say that they have a parade in their front yard every year. Well we do! It is always so much fun. This year wasn't as much fun for mommy for two big reasons: Daddy wasn't here to enjoy it with us and Mommy had to go into Linc Care to get drugs for her "club" of a hand that got stung by a bee. I found out that I am allergic to bee stings...who would have imagined that one with a husband as a bee keeper! A HUGE THANK YOU to my great friend Marilyn and her sister Mary who helped watch the boys while I went in and got it looked at:) Here are some pictures of the boys enjoying the carnival:) Funny story about Patton's outfit: Kenner wore this outfit to the Fall Festival 2 years ago. Can't do the math? I will do it for you:
Kenner would have been 3 months
Patton is 10 months
Boy are two different boys!


The Svitak boys with the Mitchell girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the top picture you, Rhi?? Did you chop your hair? I can't tell if it's you or not but, if it is; I love the new -do!!