Saturday, October 27, 2007

Votes for Patton's 1 year quilt

Hello everyone - I am in the process of getting Patton's one year quilt done. Unfortunately I wasn't as good as I was with Kenner with taking a picture every month of Patton's life. A couple months...I had to stretch for A picture:) Could you help me choose which picture to put in his quilt. Keep in mind that these pictures will be cropped so that PAtton is the main focus in all these pictures. Do I put a picture with his brother in it? I want this to be Patton's quilt...but his brother is a big part!! If you need a visual of what I am doing...I think I posted about Kenner's last July or June:) Well thanks for helping me decide.
VOTING BEGINS:
Month 11 will be a Halloween Picture:)
Month 10 - Look at me eat and eat and eat
#1
#2
Month 9
Month 8 - Mobile Boy
#1
#2
Month 7 - Minnesota

#1 (cropped without me in it)
#2
Month 6 - Water Boy


Month 5


Month 4 -Sly boy

Month 3 - Valentine Boy
Month 2 - First Smiles MONTH 1


#1


#2

#3



Hospital Pic






No comments: