Monday, October 29, 2007

Mobile Patton

Look who has shoes on for the first time! He isn't quite sure how to handle them. Look mommy what I learned at Grandma's house! I can go up the stairs and really fast!
Mom - I have up the stairs down pat...look at me go down head first! Every time Patton learns to do something, big brother seems to have to out do him! Lucky Mommy!
All the boys looking at all their wishes for Christmas. Keep on wishing boys!
Hmm...are they looking? No...off I go!
Hey you caught me! Darn it!
If someone is climbing the stairs, Patton has his body guard and story teller as a tag along. I don't have to worry about knowing what Patton is doing all the time, because Kenner is documenting his every move. Gotta love language development!
Kenner helping Daddy move dirt in our yard. Doesn't he look serious?
If you can't tell, Bobbi did his own hair by...
pulling the sides out with greasy hands! We might have a hair dresser on our hands.


No comments: