Monday, October 08, 2007

NU Boo Hoo!

Sorry I can't seem to keep my promises lately with getting pictures up! Our 2nd computer has internet, but no place for my memory card. Our 1st computer doesn't have internet but a place for my memory card...problems!

Anyway, Casey and I got to go to Missouri this weekend with our friends Bob and Marilyn. We went down to see their son, Morgan, who is in the Air Force in southern Missouri. We thought we would also see the Huskers play Mizzou. We did see Missou...but NU failed to show up on Saturday...so we are still wondering if we went to the right place!!

We did make the Columbia Tribune though! http://www.showmenews.com/ Click on Slide Show at Nebraska. We are in the background in the picture 3, 8...obviously Casey and I looking quite disappointed!!

It was a great weekend and the boys had fun with Grandma and Grandpa Kenner in Hebron! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

Well I better get to showering and getting back to reality...as we got home at 11:00 last night. I am not promising pictures, but hoping as much as you!

No comments: