Sunday, December 30, 2007

A present for Mommy

Daddy thought that he hasn't had to use the nail gun for a month...so he created a new project:
A sewing/craft room from me! Here are a few pictures of Dad and Kenner building the room for me. We have quite a few things in our basement...but I am hoping that with a sewing/craft room for myself that we can start to de-clutter our basement. I did do a "clean sweep" the past week and re-organized it...but it sure doesn't look like it. The drywall is up and one coat of mud is on it already. Now off to researching the best craft room supplies:) My future sewing room. Comes with a play area for the boys!


THe rest of our basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you told your hubby lately how AWESOME he is!! Did you have to drop any hints for that or did he just do it out of the goodness of his heart? So sweet!! I'll be glad for you guys when you get all done with the house!! (: Someday