Sunday, December 30, 2007

SNOW DAY!

The boys and I got to stay home for our first snow day this school year...YIPPPEEEE!! I was coming down with bit of a cabin fever...so I thought we could venture out to the post office, which was only a block away. It was like we lived on a lake with the 2-3 inch ice that was plastered over everything. I got out the SUV stroller made for one and snuggled my two little bugs in it. It was a fun time! Kenner and Patton enjoyed waving at Daddy as he was cleaning the sidewalk with his new "Bobcat" toy outside. The boys were having such a great time! I could have just sat there and listened to their laughter all day long!
Bubbi got some play time with Bullseye. Bullseye...poor dog, often gets the last minute of my time every other week. She loved being able to come and play with the boys...or should I just say boy. Kenner didn't like him very well.

I am not sure if I have had the opportunity to blog about our bed situation. Yes Kenner does have a big boy bed, but he would prefer to cuddle with his little brother in his crib. Yes I did say crib! Kenner often reads Patton a story or two after we put them to bed. We try to put Kenner in his big bed, but we often find Kenner in Patton's bed in the morning. I think I can recall a few three sisters that all slept in the same bed when we were little...right Becca and Annie?

No comments: