Sunday, December 30, 2007

Silence...what are they doing?

I was busily trying to put away the 7+ loads of laundry after our week long trek around Nebrasks for the holidays and noticed that the boys were silent. I first thought, "Isn't that nice that they are both playing in their room" but it was too quiet. I surpassed their bedroom door when I heard laughter come from the bathroom. To my suprise...this is what I found. In case you haven't washed your hair for a while, here are the steps as demonstrated very nicely by my two boys.
Step one (demonstrated by Patton) pump out the shampoo until you have an entire hand full.
Step 2 (Kenner is the demonstrator) rub in hands until you have a nice lather. Step three (both demonstrating beautifully): allow your brother to lather it into your hair.

Note: In order to get this much lather, one must repeat the steps several times.
ALSO note that Kenner does not have a drop of shampoo in his hair...at this point.
I proceeded to take Bubbi to the sink and put his head under it to rinse it out. Due to 1/4 of the big shampoo bottle in his hair, it took me a few minutes. Just enough time for...

Kenner to lather his hair also! Ugh! It was funny though. Good thing I had just gone to the store and bought some back up shampoo and conditioner...just in case:)

Now all clean...Bubbi is sporting his first hoodie and a NU hoodie!

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Okay, so I have now read this blog now 5 times and i keep rereading this and each time I keep laughing. Thanks always for your good laughs!