Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

Easter Egg Hunt in Beatrice at My Great Aunt Diane's Bubb on the look out
Daddy and Kenner playing a little hard boiled egg toss...too easy. We need them not hard boiled next year:)
Stacia (my flower girl) and I trying the three legged race!
All the little ones under 4...two little babies still inside. Looks like the number of 83 is not stopping anytime soon.
My first lattice pie I made for Easter. I really cheated though...I used store boughten crusts. It was sure fun though. Thanks to my Pampered Chef collection (I am putting in an order next week...) I have a lot of fun baking! Done pie. It was yummy!
Looking at ducks on the farm of the BIG Easter Egg hunt...look futher down for reference to it. This silly blogspot has been posting my pictures backwards. Ugh
I fink there'th a egg over dere - Bubbi
Kenner at work...no play until all eggs are found!
There were so many people at this "little" Easter Egg Hunt 2.5 miles south of Sprague. Who would have thought? It was fun searching for eggs in stickers and cow pies:) Before the big hunt.
Dying Easter Eggs at home with Mommy...anyone looking for the CHEESE!

More cheese!
Our family with my Great Aunt Diane. She hosts our WHOLE family (83 people) for Easter.

1 comment:

JAR Family said...

Okay, so I totally see Kenner as your competitor(yeah I can't spell) like you RHIANNON!!!! He even has the look on his face! Thanks for sharing I will be updating soon... I hope!