Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December Photo Project Day 1

Catch up - This is a post of photos from the last month (November). Bikes, Birthday, and Boys:)
Thanks cousin Rachel and Sarah for taking the boys on the horses. They LOVED it. Also thanks for great weather in North Dakota at the end of November to be able to enjoy ourselves without hats and mittens:)
Kenner the cowboy Patton was very unsure at first. Every time Rachel tried talking to him he looked like he wanted to cry. Everytime I said, 'Hi Bubbi" he put on a fake smile then began to enjoy it:)

Ride em boys!
The riding crew - Thanks again!
Great Grandpa Cuyler reading to the boys.
Mommy and Fuzz in North Dakota The Colwell grandchildren and three great grand children. It was a ton o fun!

Patton's birthday present...Rocky the Robot Dump Truck. AWESOME!
Kenner being the big helper with a cedar closet for Mom. Exercising with mom's P90X. I can say that my friend Patty and I finished 90 days of workouts. I technically didn't make it all 90 days, but I was close. We are continuing to work out everyday afterschool. We have brushed off the old workout tapes everyone has at school and are using them for a workout now. Fun times! Fun in the leaves.
Look at that height!

Kenner is in this pile...again a game of friendly tackle.
Note: these were the last pictures of Kenner with all his teeth. He had fallen and hurt his front tooth a year ago, but another accident at school with a wooden
Here's Fuththth (aka Fuzz)
Their favorite game: Tackle. No football needed

2 comments:

JAR Family said...

Rhiannon,
I'm sorry for the way Patton is but Kenner reminds me so much of YOU and Patton me. I really am sorry! He will be a GOOD grown up but things will happen when they happen... yes, still. Ask Jeremy. :) Gotta LOVE HIM the way he is! Thank his Aunt!

Anonymous said...

The boys are getting so big! Love the flannel coats!